The costs associated with administration, printing and stationery are unavoidable, and extremely difficult to control. When deliveries are delayed or incorrect, a lot of businesses are not bothered to assess the service of the vendor, and often write off the cost and reorder.
Resources for Profit possess a solid understanding of the supply market for Office Products (Stationery), External Printing and Internal Printing (such as photocopying). We are invariably able to reduce costs, improve process and just as importantly, identify the vendor that is able to offer you the most appropriate service model for your business.
When it comes to Printing and Stationery costs, Resources for Profit conduct a comparative analysis for you, not only saving your employee’s time, but delivering immediate benefits direct to your bottom line quickly, on a no risk basis.
That is, no benefit – no fee!
We do this by completing a thorough assessment of your needs, which include:
- A detailed review of your business in order to develop a clear understanding of your specific needs
- A detailed review of existing processes to ensure effective management of your future requirements
- Presenting your business needs to trusted vendors and consolidating suppliers if appropriate
- Managing the renegotiation of service and costs as detailed in your existing contract to ensure the best possible return
We are proven. We are trusted.
We have worked with a wide range of clients, of various sizes, across a variety of industries in the delivery of savings associated with their printing and stationery costs:
- An Australia wide Recruitment company, where the client had recently conducted an internal review but were unable to identify any potential benefits
- An Australia wide Construction company, working to save 30% in printing and stationery costs. Managed the consolidation of multiple existing vendors in order to secure further savings
- An Australia wide Entertainment company, where the existing internal printing processes were fragmented and costly. Worked to reduce costs by 30% and the successful management of a single, national contract negotiated and implemented
Leave it to us. Let our team of experts work through the high volume of printing and stationery offers and services out there and determine what will work best for you on your behalf.
- We conduct a comprehensive audit of the costs incurred by your existing services and review your contractual agreement to ensure you are receiving the best service for your requirements.
- We remain at the forefront of the printing and stationery industry, ensuring we have an extensive knowledge of the plans and services available.
- We possess a thorough understanding of current market rates and the associated billing system.
- We charge no associated cost for our services to your business unless savings are identified.
- We are paid progressively during the contract period.
- We are vendor agnostic, with no existing preferential relationships with any one vendor.
- This enables you to develop an understanding of existing expenditure levels quickly and easily.
- This enables you to fit services to your needs while keeping up with current trends.
- Understand how you are charged for the services you utilise.
- This means you pay only for results!
- We retain an interest in the outcomes of the arrangements that we identify.
- We don't accept any commissions or inducements from potential vendors.
- Remove redundant services and identify overcharging.
- Ensures that you are receiving the appropriate services without committing staff resources. We do the work for you.
- Negotiate best market rates for your business, with savings straight to the bottom line.
- You are guaranteed a return on your investment.
- This means you pay only for results!
- We remain focused on securing the best services and rates for you.