Value Maximisation or Cost Reduction is our focus – without compromising on service.
Resources for Profit provide a completely independent review and analysis of your Document Storage and Records Management requirements, and ensure that you select the most appropriate provider for your needs.
We conduct a comparative analysis for you, not only saving your employee’ time, but delivering immediate benefits direct to your bottom line quickly, on a no risk basis.
That is, no benefit – no fee!
We do this by completing a thorough assessment of your needs, benchmarking them against industry best practice. That includes:
- A review of current holdings, identifying records that could be considered for disposal, and establishing a system so that these can be readily identified by your staff
- Extensive review of your existing record management policies
- Establishment of policy to ensure effective management of your future requirements
Taking your needs to market and arranging the consolidation of providers if appropriateThe
- renegotiation of existing storage and movement services and rates to ensure maximum return on investment
We can answer your frequently asked questions.
- Am I paying the correct rates for hard copy records storage?
- Are the records safe?
- Can I access them quickly and effectively when I need them?
- Am I retaining the correct documents?
- Do I still need to keep them?
- Do I have a process in place that is reliable in ensuring that I can identify when disposal is an option?
- Who are the appropriate vendors that can cater to my needs?
We are proven. We are trusted.
We have worked with a wide range of clients, of various sizes, across a variety of industries in the delivery of savings associated with their records management:
- An Australia wide Contracting organisation (25,000+ cartons); Conducted a full review of current holdings, working to identify opportunity for substantial savings and the consolidation of vendors
- An Australia wide Construction company (5,000+ cartons), working to secure a saving of 55%A Sydney based company within the Service industry (3,000+ cartons),
- working to secure a saving of 50% (backdated 3 years)
In addition to achieving these cost savings, each client was rewarded with a more streamlined approach to their records management process.
Are you in control of your business records, or is it a case of “out of sight, out of mind”? Leave it to us. Let our team of experts work through your current management processes and determine what will work best for you.
- We conduct a comprehensive audit of the costs incurred by your existing services and review your contractual agreement to ensure you are receiving the best service for your requirements.
- We remain at the forefront of the printing and stationery industry, ensuring we have an extensive knowledge of the plans and services available.
- We possess a thorough understanding of current market rates and the associated billing system.
- We charge no associated cost for our services to your business unless savings are identified.
- We are paid progressively during the contract period.
- We are vendor agnostic, with no existing preferential relationships with any one vendor.
- This enables you to develop an understanding of existing expenditure levels quickly and easily.
- This enables you to fit services to your needs while keeping up with current trends.
- Understand how you are charged for the services you utilise.
- This means you pay only for results!
- We retain an interest in the outcomes of the arrangements that we identify.
- We don't accept any commissions or inducements from potential vendors.
- Remove redundant services and identify overcharging.
- Ensures that you are receiving the appropriate services without committing staff resources. We do the work for you.
- Negotiate best market rates for your business, with savings straight to the bottom line.
- You are guaranteed a return on your investment.
- This means you pay only for results!
- We remain focused on securing the best services and rates for you.